OTHER Weekly Classes/ Courses/ Workshops
What’s ALSO on at MYL…
In addition to the usual public Studio classes we are thrilled to host lots of pop up guest workshops and courses from some of Ireland’s best teachers/facilitators. Some of these are booked directly with the teachers so links are included below (simply copy/paste into your browser!).At a glance, here is what is coming up soon…
UPCOMING WEEKLY COURSES & CLASSES
* Tuesday Evening – Yoga Foundations @ 6.45pm
* Tuesday Evening – Yoga for Physical & Mental Health 8pm
* Tuesday Morning – Baby Massage Classes @10am – 11.30am
* Monday Evening – 6 week Yin and Journalling course @ 7.45pm – 9pm … Jan 23rd – Feb 27th 2023
* SOUND BATH – Book HERE March, April, May, June @4pm-5.30pm
* NEW MOON WORKSHOPS – with Sorcha, Saturday mornings each month Book HERE
* CACAO CEREMONY – with Karen, monthly …Book @ https://www.instagram.com/karensheridan_/?hl=en
* REIKI COURSES – Oct/Nov onwards …Book @ https://bookinghawk.com/events-overview/spiritual-wellness-and-coaching/625
Breathe. Grow. Live. Yoga.
Yoga Classes Styles
Improving wellbeing is more than just a fitness decision, it’s a lifestyle transformation – which takes committed practice to cultivate greater awareness of both the body and mind. A loving approach to creating more harmony and flow on… and off the mat!
At Moonsyoga all courses and sessions provide excellent opportunities to move your body and harmonise body/mind/breath or, to settle the body to explore the mind. What separates our offering apart from most is that we truly encourage an embodiment of the practice & strive to create a holistic approach to wellbeing that is adaptable to everybody.
This is an inclusive and welcoming community that is built on small group, specialised offerings. If there is a class you would like to see offered – tell us!